|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Two questions on the permutohedron
- What's the significance of the car freshener?
- How am I supposed to play this chord?
- Is the source important for fair use?
- How many pawns make up for a missing queen in the endgame?
- Some Iconic French Poetry?
- How to effectively defeat an alien "infection"?
- I'm new to chess-what should be done here to win the game?
- Did China's Chang'e 5 land already?
- Convert negadecimal to decimal (and back)
- Does "Ich mag dich" only apply to friendship?
- Why the pitot tube is located near the nose?
- Which measuring scale should I buy?
- Do PhD students sometimes abandon their original research idea? If so, how do they cope with it?
- What happens if my Zurich public transportation ticket expires while I am traveling?
- Does the film counter point to the number of photos taken so far, or after this current shot?
- What is Qui-Gon Jinn saying to Anakin by waving his hand like this?
- Is an empty 'while' loop bad practice?
- What level should a shorter-duration "Mass Protection from Energy" be?
- How big could a water planet be and not have an ice core?
- When hiking, is it harmful that I wear more layers of clothes and drink more water?
- Is this a real system? Which one?
- Excel: how to remove multiple file paths from text
- I accidentally added a character, and then forgot to write them in for the rest of the series