I'm looking to solve quantum spin Hamiltonians in 1D and 2D (e.g. Heisenberg Model) consisting of a large number of spin sites.
What are the pros and cons of each package, and which package is more suitable for what type of calculations?
Many beginners will be benefit from the answers, and any help in this direction will be appreciated.
Answers in the format of these examples would be appreciated:
- Is there a free package with robust CASSCF functionality?
- How to "get my feet wet" in Density Functional Theory by simulating a water molecule using Python
- What software is available to do molecular dynamics on Windows?
- What are some open-source all-electron DFT alternatives to Wien2K?
- Suggestions for a good crystal structure visualization workflow
- Codes for post-processing Gaussian cube files?
- What software can be used to do QTAIM analysis?
- Tools for electronic transport calculations