I would appreciate if someone could recommend me good review literature on the density matrix renormalization group (DMRG) method, especially for magnetic systems.
- 2003: Book chapter by Karen Hallberg.
- 2004: Reviews of Modern Physics by Ulrich Schollwoeck (2818 current citations).
- 2006: Advances in Physics by Karen Hallberg.
- 2008: JCTN: by Gabriele De Chiara and co-workers.
- 2011: ARPC: by Garnet Chan and Sandeep Sharma (426 current citations).
- 2014: The European Physical Journal D by Sebastian Wouters and Dimitri Van Neck.
- 2014: IJQC by Takeshi Yanai and co-workers.
- 2015: JCP by Roberto Olivares-Amaya and co-workers.
There is also this website which attempts (seemingly very successfully!) to track every DMRG, MPS, TPS, MERA, and/or general Tensor Network paper ever.