Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Matter Modeling Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for materials modelers and data scientists. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
I found this figure:
In the following paper:
However, I am skeptical about its correctness, as this paper is not peer-reviewed.
- Red is OK
- blue and green have misleading titles. I should make the green “molecular scale”, and blue should be the “sub-molecular scale”
- I should remove DFDT from green
- I should move Molecular Dynamics (should be abbreviated MD) to green
- I should move MC to green
- I should add DFT and QMMD (Quantum Mechanics Molecular Dynamics) do blue
Can anyone supply me with a reference (book or article) so that I can study the correct relationships between various techniques of various scales?
31.6k44 gold badges9292 silver badges221221 bronze badges
asked May 19, 2022 at 18:08
1,75922 silver badges1111 bronze badges